Wednesday, July 13, 2011
This “How to ePublish” workshop covers the “how” and “why” to ePublishing, how to develop a basic social framework/platform and how to maximize earning potential.
In this three-phase, 2.5 hour workshop, participants will be introduced to and participate in:
- Phase I: ePublishing – the how and why component
- Phase II: Develop an ePublishing Framework
- Phase III: Marketing Nuts and Bolts – Maximize Earning Potential and learn how to utilize experience as ePublishing tools and ePublish with Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com
Price: $75.00 per participant with 15% per participant being donated back to UDM.
**NOTE: July 13th workshop is being donated to Dr. Gibney’s education students by Denise Ball, Unlock the Teacher LLC Chief Executive Officer and a 2010 UDM alum.
This workshop is designed for individuals 16 and older. This workshop is ideal for:
- Teens and college students looking to utilize current writing created in the classroom to create a revenue source for college and add to academic portfolio
- Educators and administrators looking to find creative revenue resources for field trips, adding technology to the classroom and to further the learning experience
- Professionals looking to share knowledge and earn additional revenue for retirement
- Anyone looking to learn publishing tools of the 21st century
Denise Ball, an Unlock the Teacher LLC educator, has seventeen years of experience in education. She has published and sold curriculum and eBooks designed to enhance the academic process. Denise is a passionate person who draws in her audience and takes them on a “How to ePublish” journey sure to educate and inform.
Commerce & Finance Building, Room 213, 9:00AM – 11:30AM
For additional information, please email us at email@example.com
May we continue to seek knowledge in all things,
Denise, Trisha and Sue
The Unlock the Teacher LLC Team